Pages

Friday, April 20, 2018

I Am Forever In My Daughter's Debt For Making Me Look With A Steady Eye At America's Genocidal White Forebears

From his headquarters in Middlebrook, New Jersey , Washington authorized the "total destruction and devastation" of the Iroquois settlements | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Dear Fred,


I am forever in my daughter's debt for making me look with a steady eye at America's genocidal white forebears.

General George Washington Orders "Complete Destruction" Of Iroquois Settlements


Ishi, The Last North American Indian To Leave The Wild, Died 102 Years Ago

"Indigenous Peoples' History Of The United States," A Brilliant Book By Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz

The Gruesome Story Of American "Hero" Hannah Duston, Who Killed And Scalped 10 Indians

Tohono O’odham Indian Nation Says No National Guard Or Wall On Its Land At The Border

One More Historical Reason White People Have Trouble Looking At Their History


Pax tecum

Alan



No comments:

Post a Comment