Pages

Saturday, February 10, 2018

"Frog Hospital's" Fred Owens And "Pax On Both Houses" Discuss Recuperation And Vacation


“You were right—I do feel more productive standing.”

Fred Owens

Recuperating from thyroid surgery. You mean it's going to take more than a day? Here it is 4 p.m. And I hardly feel better than I did when I got up this morning. It's not that I feel bad, I just don't feel snappy. Laurie is out in the garden now so she can't hear me bitching.
i get this chance to be lazy and lie on the couch all day and I'm complaining.
Okay. With a little effort I can feel grateful and satisfied.
Okay, grateful and satisfied...... never mind.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Mary Hill A sibling had this surgery. She was up and around in a week. Said it was like a vacation. She's a social worker.
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply59m
Alan Archibald It is odd that we have come to associate post-op recuperation with vacation. http://paxonbothhouses.blogspot.com/.../best-pax-posts-on...Manage

LikeShow more reactions
ReplyRemove Preview1m


No comments:

Post a Comment